2. Acceptance of the Terms shall be deemed accepted by you upon your: (a) use of the Website or the Services; or (b) clicking to acknowledge the agreement with these Terms when this option is made available to you in the course of registering an account. . Jao may immediately terminate this Agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions contained herein or for any other reason or for no reason. In such event, you must destroy all of your copies of the Software. ANY suspicious or criminal activity will be promptly reported to the appropriate authorities. The balance of funds in any User account closed by Jao due to User misconduct, fraud, or collusion will be seized and forfeited.
3. An Account may be opened to the persons who are over 21 years old (where applicable – 18 years old). Providing a false name, date of birth or address may constitute a criminal offense and at minimum will result in your account being disabled and any available funds shall be forfeited.
4. These Terms apply to: (a) the content, materials, information, documents, graphics and images made available on from all Jao Enterprises businesses and subsidiaries ( JP, JN, JEC and JS).
5. You may only have one account with Jao and shall only use the Service using such single account. Playing poker through multiple accounts is a violation of the Terms and Conditions.
6. The Software is protected by trademark laws, copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. This License does not grant a User any right to reproduce the design or publish screenshots of the design without express prior written permission from Jao.
7. No license is granted hereunder to any User located within any jurisdiction where such offer of a license by Jao or use by such person thereof shall violate any applicable laws. It is your responsibilities to understand and comply with your respective local, state, national and international jurisdiction.
8. Jao disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the software, the site and the games, all of which are provided to you “as is”. JAO provides you with no warranty or representation whatsoever regarding the quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy of our gaming platform or software. Regardless of our efforts to provide you with service of the highest quality, Jao makes no warranty that the site, software, games or the servers will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. User may not attempt to modify, decompile, reverse-engineer or disassemble the software in any way. The Software is intended solely for your personal use. The use of artificial intelligence including, without limitation, “robots” for play in the games, is strictly forbidden. All actions taken in relation to the Games by a User must be executed through the user’s interface accessible by use of the software. Jao reserves the right exercisable at its sole and complete discretion, to prohibit the use of the software or access to the Servers by any User. Jaofurther reserves the right to prohibit Users from playing at a particular poker table or in a tournament, including restricting two or more Users from playing together at the same table or in the same tournament. In the event that Jao in its sole discretion deems that a User has engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity while using the Software, accessing the Servers or playing the Games, including without limitation a User who has colluded or attempted to collude with another User of the Software, Jao shall be entitled to take such action as it sees fit, including immediately blocking access to the Games to such User, terminating such User’s account with Jao and seizing all monies held in any relevant Jao real money account, including other accounts of said User, reversal or recovery of payments mistakenly made or induced by fraudulent conduct. Fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity includes, without limitation, engaging in credit card or financial fraud related to one or more Jao Accounts, improper play in the Games, collusion, and other Game misconduct. Jao reserves the right, in addition to other measures to blocking access to the games to such User’s account for a period of time or terminating such User’s account in its sole discretion.
9. You agree that you are solely responsible to keep Your Player ID and Password secret and confidential at all times and to take all efforts to protect their secrecy and confidentiality. Any unauthorized use of the Player ID or Password shall be the sole responsibility of You and be deemed as Your use. Any liability or loss of funds arising from use of a Player ID and or Password through access to the software or otherwise shall be borne by the You.
10. Under no circumstances shall You be permitted to use any real money account with Jao for any purpose other than for playing the Games. In the event that Jao determines that the foregoing provision has been breached by a User Jao reserves the right to immediately block access to the Games to such User, to terminate such User’s account and to seize all funds associated with the users account. Jao does not support private transactions between players or assist in facilitating these deals or be liable in any way for broken deals or transactions.
11. Abusive or offensive language, images or other behavior considered inappropriate by the Poker Room in the context of the product will not be tolerated. All complaints and disputes regarding the poker tables must be submitted to Jao via email.
12. Jao shall be entitled to suspend any User account which has not had any login activity or game play for 6 months from the dates the account was created. In such event, the balance of any funds balance in said account(s) shall be retained by Jao in a pooled segregated suspense account and maintained for a period of 30 days thereafter. Jao shall give notice to the User that his/her account has been inactive for more than 6 months and the users must claim any remaining balance, via email, within 30 days of the termination notice after which time all funds shall be forfeited