Terms & Conditions
General Term and Conditions
2. Acceptance of the Terms shall be deemed accepted by you upon your: (a) use of the Website or the Services; or (b) clicking to acknowledge the agreement with these Terms when this option is made available to you in the course of registering an account. Jao may immediately terminate this Agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions contained herein or for any other reason or for no reason. In such event, you must destroy all of your copies of the Software. ANY suspicious or criminal activity will be promptly reported to the appropriate authorities. The balance of funds in any User account closed by Jao due to User misconduct, fraud, or collusion will be seized and forfeited.
3. An Account may be opened to the persons who are over 21 years old (where applicable – 18 years old). Providing a false name, date of birth or address may constitute a criminal offense and at minimum will result in your account being disabled and any available funds shall be forfeited.
4. These Terms apply to: (a) the content, materials, information, documents, graphics and images made available on from all Jao Enterprises businesses and subsidiaries ( JP, JN, JEC and JS).
5. User may only have one account and shall only use the Service using such single account. Playing poker through multiple accounts is a violation of the Terms and Conditions.
a. Any user(s) caught playing on multiple accounts and/or colluding shall be terminated immediately. All funds remaining in their account will be forfeited.
b. User caught having other people play on their account shall be terminated immediately. All funds remaining in their account will be forfeited.
6. The Software is protected by trademark laws, copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. This License does not grant a User any right to reproduce the design or publish screenshots of the design without express prior written permission from Jao.
7. No license is granted hereunder to any User located within any jurisdiction where such offer of a license by Jao or use by such person thereof shall violate any applicable laws. It is your responsibilities to understand and comply with your respective local, state, national and international jurisdiction.
8. Jao disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the software, the site and the games, all of which are provided to you “as is”. JAO provides you with no warranty or representation whatsoever regarding the quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy of our gaming platform or software. Regardless of our efforts to provide you with service of the highest quality, Jao makes no warranty that the site, software, games or the servers will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. User may not attempt to modify, decompile, reverse-engineer or disassemble the software in any way. The Software is intended solely for your personal use. The use of artificial intelligence including, without limitation, “robots” for play in the games, is strictly forbidden. All actions taken in relation to the Games by a User must be executed through the user’s interface accessible by use of the software. Jao reserves the right exercisable at its sole and complete discretion, to prohibit the use of the software or access to the Servers by any User. Jao further reserves the right to prohibit Users from playing at a particular poker table or in a tournament, including restricting two or more Users from playing together at the same table or in the same tournament. In the event that Jao in its sole discretion deems that a User has engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity while using the Software, accessing the Servers or playing the Games, including without limitation a User who has colluded or attempted to collude with another User of the Software, Jao shall be entitled to take such action as it sees fit, including immediately blocking access to the Games to such User, terminating such User’s account with Jao and seizing all monies held in any relevant Jao real money account, including other accounts of said User, reversal or recovery of payments mistakenly made or induced by fraudulent conduct. Fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity includes, without limitation, engaging in credit card or financial fraud related to one or more Jao Accounts, improper play in the Games, collusion, and other Game misconduct. Jao reserves the right, in addition to other measures to blocking access to the games to such User's account for a period of time or terminating such User's account in its sole discretion.
9. You agree that you are solely responsible to keep Your Player ID and Password secret and confidential at all times and to take all efforts to protect their secrecy and confidentiality. Any unauthorized use of the Player ID or Password shall be the sole responsibility of you and be deemed as your use. Any liability or loss of funds arising from use of a Player ID and or Password through access to the software or otherwise shall be borne by you.
10. Under no circumstances shall you be permitted to use any real money account with Jao for any purpose other than for playing the Games. In the event that Jao determines that the foregoing provision has been breached by a User Jao reserves the right to immediately block access to the Games to such User, to terminate such User’s account and to seize all funds associated with the users account. Jao does not support private transactions between players or assist in facilitating these deals or be liable in any way for broken deals or transactions.
11. Abusive or offensive language, images or other behavior considered inappropriate by the Poker Room in the context of the product will not be tolerated. All complaints and disputes regarding the poker tables must be submitted to Jao via email. You may not use the chat room for any commercial use whatsoever including making any statements which promote any service or product of any party. You may not make any chat comments which may affect the play of any hand or tournament, even if you are an observer.
While we strive to create an inclusive, multi-national poker room your chat must be in English.
Exceptions apply in specially designated national tournaments
Trivial exceptions for greetings (e.g. ‘Salut!’, ‘gracias’,Mahalo) are acceptable.
12. Jao shall be entitled to suspend any User account which has not had any login activity or game play for 6 months from the dates the account was created. In such event, the balance of any funds balance in said account(s) shall be retained by Jao in a pooled segregated suspense account and maintained for a period of 30 days thereafter. Jao shall give notice to the User that his/her account has been inactive for more than 6 months and the users must claim any remaining balance, via email, within 30 days of the termination notice after which time all funds shall be forfeited.
Player-to-Player Agreements or transactions:
Under no circumstances shall you be permitted to use any “real money account” with Jaopoker for any purpose other than for playing the Games. In the event that Jaopoker determines that the foregoing provision has been breached by a User Jaopoker reserves the right to immediately block access to the Games to such User, to terminate such User’s account with Jaopoker and to seize all monies held in the relevant Jaopoker “real money account”. Jaopoker may, in its discretion, permit you to transfer or receive funds from another Jaopoker customer subject to the express understanding that any such transfer shall be strictly limited to transfer of funds for the sole purpose of playing poker on Jaopoker, and shall be undertaken at your sole and exclusive risk. Jaopoker does not support private transactions between players, nor will the Poker Room assist in facilitating these deals or be liable in any way for broken deals or transactions.
It is prohibited for players to act as a team, with or without prior explicit agreement, to the actual or possible detriment of other players in the game. You must
• Not work together with another player to gain an advantage;
• Not ‘soft play’ against friends – i.e. you must play against friends with the same technique/tactics used with people you are not acquainted with;
• Not ‘chip dump’ – i.e. you must not intentionally lose hands or manipulate the gameplay in order to transfer funds to any other player;
• Not share card information with any other player;
• Not play in the same cash game or Sit ‘n’ Go tournament as any player in which they have a
financial interest - i.e. they should not play in the same games as anyone with whom they have a staking, swap, profit sharing or bankroll sharing agreement;
• Not encourage any other player to collude.
Professional Conduct Policy
Jao is intent on creating/maintaining a welcoming, inclusive poker room. While tilting may occur along with poker bantering, we expect all players to conduct themselves professionally. Jao Poker Administrators monitor chat room randomly. The following use of the poker chat room is strictly prohibited:
- You may not make any chat comments which may affect the play of any hand or tournament, even if you are an observer.
- You may not use the chat room for any commercial use whatsoever including making any statements which promote any service or product of any party.
- False statements about Jao or our services will result in permanents banned. IBAs will be terminated immediately.
- Malicious, offensive language including but not limited to : collusion, fraud, spam, and/or harassment. Abusive, foul, racist, threatening or otherwise inappropriate chat will not be tolerated.
- Malicious, offensive images (avatars) including but not limited to: foul, racist, sexist, xenophobic threatening or otherwise inappropriate images will not be tolerated.
- No spamming or flooding the chat room.
- While we strive to create an inclusive, multi-national poker room your chat must be in English
o Exceptions apply in specially designated national tournaments
o Trivial exceptions for greetings (e.g. ‘Salut!’, ‘gracias’,Mahalo) are acceptable.
2nd offense: 4 weeks chat ban
3rd offense: 3 months
4th offense: lifetime ban
Jao reserves the right to ban any player and/or terminate their player account for any reason.
The following statement sets out Jaopoker.com policy relating to the collection, storage and use of personal information in the course of its business.
In this policy:
(a) “we”, “us”, “our” or “Jaopoker” .means…New Golden Wealth Casino Sereypheap Street, Phum 3 Sangkat 4, Khan Mittapheap Sihanoukville, Cambodia. We take seriously our obligation to safeguard personal information about our clients, and are committed to complying with Article 19 & Article 40 Access to Information of The Royal Government of Cambodia.
Types of Personal Information we collect and hold
We collect a variety of personal information in the course of our business.
The types of personal information that we may collect and hold includes, without limitation:
- identification information such as your name, date of birth, residential and postal address, gender, email address, telephone numbers;
- copies of identification documents such as drivers licence, passport, birth certificate and/or utility bills;
- personally submitted preferences;
- recordings of telephone conversations and website and app activity;
- responses to competitions, other promotions and surveys; and
- Profession, occupation or job title.
How we collect Personal Information
We will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means.
We collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. We may collect this information when you:
- register for an account with Jaopoker;
- access or use our website or apps;
- use our products and services;
- participate in our competitions, giveaways and other promotions;
- contact us directly via any medium including: SMS, MMS, instant messaging, email, social media
- platforms, postal mail and telephone;
- provide feedback through our website/app feedback links
- Apply for employment with us.
We collect and hold, use and disclose personal information for purposes including the following:
- To allow you to register as a client of jaopoker.net;
- To provide products and or services to you;
- To enable us to perform our obligations to you under Jaopoker for communicating with you, including sending you information about our Poker client (Jaopoker) and Jao. Life
- for planning, research, promotion and marketing including conducting competitions or promotions;
- to create aggregate data about clients through demographic profiling and statistical analysis of our database to optimise our products and services and /or allow for more efficient operation of our business;
- for the investigation of suspected unlawful, fraudulent or other improper activity connected with the use of our products and services; and
- to comply with our legal and statutory obligations, including our obligations relating to identity verification and reporting under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Should the information be transferred to a third party, we will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information disclosed is protected by the third party under contractual arrangements and in accordance with the Privacy Act.
We may use your personal information to contact you about our products and services that may be of interest to you. This communication may be by way of sms, email, website pop-ups, telephone or post.
If you do not wish to receive direct marketing communications please:
- login to your account on the www.jaopoker.net website go to Cashier section of the Jaopoker website scroll down to Edit account
Security of Personal Information
We will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we collect and ensure that it is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
Your information is held on secure servers. We may also store personal information in telephone recordings and in hard copy or paper files.
Our employees, agents, contractors are required to maintain the confidentiality of all personal information.
You are responsible for ensuring that you keep your username, password and account information confidential. If you suspect that your details may no longer be confidential, you should notify Jaopoker immediately, whereupon new details may be given.
You are responsible for the security of and access to your own computer/device. You should ensure that you always log out of your account after each use of the website/app.
Access to and correcting Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect about you is accurate, up-to-date and complete. We also take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we use or disclose is accurate up-to-date, complete and relevant.
If we are satisfied that your personal information should be corrected we will take reasonable steps to correct it – this may include contacting you to seek your most current information.
You may request access to and correction of the personal information we hold about you. To access or seek correction of any of your personal information please email@example.com we will require you to verify your identity and to specify what information you require.
You may also update or correct some of your personal information via the “Cashier” section of the website.
Like most websites and apps, we may collect non-personal information from your use of our websites and apps in order to assist with the administration of our websites and apps, to track site usage and to enhance your user experience.
Once logged in your IP address is tracked against your user ID for the purposes of preventing fraud, identifying improper activity connected with the use of our products and services, and creating an audit trail. We collect and store non-personal information that we collect through cookies, log files or web beacons to create a profile of our users. A profile is stored information that we keep on individual users that detail their viewing preferences. This profile is used to tailor a user’s visit to the Jaopoker site and apps, and to direct pertinent marketing promotions to users.
Cookies are small pieces of data which are stored by a website through your browser, to enable an improved experience whilst using or browsing a particular website/app or to remember your preferences or navigation history/activity (such as pages you have visited within a particular site or typical activity) at a particular site
We will not use these cookies to store information such as account details or transaction history.
You can delete cookies using your browsers own Clear History function. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website and app features or services may not function properly without cookies.
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. It is important to note however that if you block cookies from the Jaopoker site or apps there are a number of functions that may not work and you will need to reset your preferences each time you log in.
Find out more about cookies
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- If you have a complaint relating to how we handle personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use all reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
Jao Live Poker Tournaments – Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are relevant to any live tournament (the "Event") to which Jao Poker is offering satellite entry, unless there is a terms and conditions document specifically for that event (e.g. WPT, PCA or EPT).
2. You may represent Jao Poker at certain live tournaments (chosen by Jao Poker) by:
- Winning a cash satellite tournament on the Site
- Buying a seat in the main event of the Event
- Winning a promotional tournament or freeroll
- Buying a package for the Main Event (seat only or seat+hotel) or a seat for any of the Event’s side tournaments
3. Unless otherwise stated, all satellites to the Event will be No Limit Hold'em.
4. Unless otherwise stated, entrants must be 18 years of age to participate in the satellites. Some events may require players to be 21 or older. If you are not old enough to play in the target event, you should not play a satellite into that event.
5. By participating in a satellite on Jao Poker or by buying a seat, you grant Jao Poker the right to use your name and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation.
6. Whether you win a non-cash satellite on Jao Poker, use the Direct Buy-In cash option, or purchase a seat, you agree to wear Jao Poker logo clothing (provided by Jao Poker) throughout the Event.
7. You may be required to sign a waiver for the hosting venue (such as a casino or card room) and may be required to sign a waiver for a media sponsor or broadcaster. If you choose not to sign those waivers, you will not be permitted to play in the Event, but will receive no compensation or refund from Jao Poker.
8. During live tournaments, strict rules regarding player behavior will be enforced. These may include penalties, up to and including disqualification, for foul language, abuse of dealers, players or any other person during the Event, or any other behavior that the organizers, in their sole judgment, believe to be detrimental to its conduct of the Event. Jao Poker will not provide any refunds if you are penalized or disqualified.
9. The seat to the Event you win is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. If you win, you must play or forfeit the seat. If you win additional seats they may not be sold or transferred. In this case, your Jao Poker account will be credited with the equivalent to the buy-in and entry fee of the Event.
10. The person whose name appears on any Jao Poker account which wins a seat into the Event will be deemed to be the person who played and won the satellite, and that person must attend and play in the Event.